NEWS

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Campus Girls Take Nude Photos in Bathroom


In recent times I’ve received several photos of this nature from anonymous sources capturing ladies of some of the higher institutions in Nigeria taking nude photos of themselves in the shower and forwarding same to what one of my source described as "male clients". (See the photo below)

I didn't really take this serious until I saw the latest one where one of the girl was even holding a camera phone by herself and taking pictures. What is happening to our ladies?


To many, especially the babes with BlackBerry phones, nudity is a thing of pride and any lady who doesn't join this madness to store a collection of nude photos on her BB is seen as "inexperienced".

I know we are in the 21st century, like some will say. But is this right?

No comments:

Post a Comment