NEWS

Friday 24 August 2012

I don't enjoy sex anymore. Please help!

I am 32yrs old and I have been married for 5years with 3kids. My last is 15months old. After my last child I don't enjoy sex anymore. I just pray my husband hurries up and get it over with. 99% of the time I fake orgasm. My husband happens to be the 2nd guy I've ever slept with all my life. I tried discussing this with my husband but pretended as if it happened to a friend and the 1st thing that came out of his mouth was "that marriage is dead. So her husband is sleeping with a wood" So i kept my mouth shut and didn't disclose that I was the one. I have tried all the things I have read expecially online to see if I can build my libido but nothing is working. I will like to know if there are other women out there who are going through or have gone through same thing and what they did. Please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment