NEWS

Wednesday 29 August 2012

He’s Married but Promised to Leave his Wife – Should I wait for him to leave his wife?

Dear EBR Readers

I met a guy online  on a dating site and after chatting for a while, thinks kind of took off from there. We are deeply in love with each other, I have never felt this way for another man and I can also say he feels the same way about me.

I assumed he was single but I have come to learn that he is a married man. I wanted to end the relationship with him but after a lot of arguments and fighting, we ended up making love that night.

He swears that he wants to leave his wife because he does not love her anymore.

Reasons Why Men Cheat on Their Partners

I’m very hurt, and I hope he will leave her for me but I’m a little bit distrustful. I know people would say that I am wrong for dating this guy but I love him to death.

I don’t know what to do now. Do I wait it out and summon up courage to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment