NEWS

Friday 31 August 2012

Tiwa Savage debunks romance rumour with Don Jazzy

Following speculations that sensational singer, Tiwa Savage and Marvin records record label boss, Don Jazzy are in a hot romance, Tiwa has come out to clear the air.

According to the 32 years old singer, the romance speculations between Jazzy and herself was as a result of her inclusion, as the only female artiste under Marvin records.  The rumour was further fueled when the latter, who has never collaborated with any artiste outside of the disbanded Mo Hits Crew’, featured on her single, Without My Heart.

Tiwa says as per her career, Jazzy has always been there for her  and she’ll forever look up to him.

“The rumours are false. Don Jazzy and I have always been friends. He helped me out from the beginning, even before Mavin Records. I have always and will always look up to him. He is a great man and I appreciate his talent so much. He also has a really good heart.”

No comments:

Post a Comment