NEWS

Friday 31 August 2012

D.B. Woodside Happy Stacey Dash Left Single Ladies

On fan response to Stacey leaving and being replaced by Denise Vasi: You know, I think for some people…for some of the fans…it’s going to take a minute to get used to the fact that we had to make that switch. But we had to make that switch. Last year was very difficult at times to go to set with all that tension that was going on with Stacey. So I wish her well. I’m sure she’s off doing something else.
But we love Denise! She’s fantastic, she’s talented, she’s gorgeous. She’s one of the nicest people that I’ve ever met in my life, And we just love her so. You know, it’s gonna take a minute, but I think that the fans will fall in love with her too.
On if Stacey was THAT hard to work: Yes she was. I don’t want to cause any trouble, but I for one am happy she’s gone. It’s a much better place to be. It’s a much better set…I’m just going to keep it straight. I’m just going to keep it real. I am happy that she’s not there anymore.
On his reaction when he heard the news that Stacey was leaving: When I first heard that Stacey was leaving I went out and celebrated, and had some drinks…All I’ll say is this – is that LisaRaye is my girl. I love LisaRaye. LisaRaye and I have always had a blast on the show; and all I’ll say is I’m Team LisaRaye.
Tell us how you really feel, D.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment