NEWS

Thursday 14 March 2013

Should I allow my wife sell her body to take care of the family?

My wife agreed to advertise herself for paid sex to help pay the bills. The idea of her having sex with someone else fascinated me but how I wish I could turn back the clock. I’m 31 and my wife’s 29. We have two young children. My salary at work has been reduced and it is a real worry with all the bills mounting up. My wife works part-time but wanted to help.

We thought her selling sex would be an easy way to make quick money. The idea fascinated me. I really enjoyed the thought of her having sex with someone else and getting well paid in return.

Our first customer was a middle-aged man. I let him go up to the spare room with my wife and they spent an hour there together. The moment I let this man go upstairs the thought of my wife having sex with someone else killed me from the inside. I felt sick to my stomach.

I spent that hour sitting outside the room listening to them. After this first session I dropped the idea of any future customers. We set the money on fire as I didn’t want to spend it on us or my family.

My wife was in tears as soon as the customer left. She didn’t want to do it and she later told me that she didn’t enjoy the sex. To her it was simply a business arrangement.

We don’t know where to go from here. We are still desperate for money and can’t think of any other way to get more income.

Was it hard for me to bear because it was my first time? Will I get used to it as we attract more customers? Please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment