NEWS

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Sandra Okagbue denies dating Mikel Obi

Sandra has reacted to reports she's getting married to Mikel Obi. See it below...
This is to inform the general public that the current stories foretelling a proposed wedding between I, Sandra Okagbue, and Mikel Obi, is entirely incorrect.  There has never been such a proposal between either of us let alone an agreement, or even a wedding date as rumored.  “There is no truth in the reports that Mikel Obi and I are getting married.”
If and when these two marry, I will be the first to send you photos...:-) See the rest of her denial below

There have been too many false stories about me in the papers, and several blogs. My name has been linked with several people whom I am supposedly familiarly linked with. Some of these false reports even went as far as claiming that my family house was bought by these imaginary suitors. This is disheartening. I come from a reputable royal family and, we are a hardworking people. We have achieved all we have through faith in God and hard work.

I will like to implore the respectable ladies and gentlemen of the press to please always officially verify whatever information they would like to publish about me before publishing.T
Thank you for your usual support.

No comments:

Post a Comment