NEWS

Monday 18 March 2013

49 Year Old Ex- Governor's Daughter Poses In Lingerie

Ex-governor Olunoyo's daughter, 49 year old Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Who according to her hasn't had sex with a human being in 7 years posted these pictures of herself wearing only undies on her Facebook page. According to her:
"I have given Nigerians my side view, back view and now the front view u so desired. Fact remains that almost 49, most of u MEN out there don't have clean shaven flat stomach, smooth skinned women at home. I'm having fun in my country, care less about anyone's comments and I am gonna sell lingerie at a boutique in Lagos. This bra is a push up convertible to strapless bra. After 10 kids, my stomach remains flat with no stretch marks and flabs or lines"

I think she looks good for a 49 year old but is this the right way to go? More photos when you continue

.
Hot or not?

1 comment:

  1. Great weblog right here! Αdditiоnally your webѕite lots
    up very fast! What wеb hοst aге
    you using? Can I get youг affiliate linκ on yοur host?
    I ωish mу web site loaded up аs quicklу as yours lol

    Also visit my web-sitе; legal ecstasy

    ReplyDelete