NEWS

Thursday 14 March 2013

Bimbo Odukoya's Son Reveals, It's Not Easy to Date A Pastor

Pastor Jimmy Odukoya is the first son of late Pastor Bimbo Odukoya. Before he met and eventually married Kemi Sade Banjoko, he has dated some ladies in the past but they couldn't measure up with the challenges of dating someone like him because, according to him, it's not easy to date a pastor.

Below is Pastor Jimmy's love story with his new wife, Kemi:
"I went to the same secondary school with Kemi's cousin and she came for her cousin's introduction. I hadn't seen her cousin for a while so we agreed to hook up and catch up atOoh la la in GRA Ikeja. I got out of my car and she got out of hers and I was like, 'who's that?' My friend said that's my cousin. This was in 2011. 
"We started chatting and she said she has been single for four years and hasn't found what she's looking for. We exchanged numbers and started talking. She's very beautiful inside and outside. She's adventurous, daring and outgoing. Her willingness to learn and her love for God endeared me. 
"The women I dated in the past, I tell them: 'Listen, I am a pastor. There are certain things you can't wear, certain places you can't go, certain things you can't say. It's never easy dating a pastor, especially where they are watching you to see how they can disqualify you. So when we talked about it and she said she is taking it seriously and putting all effort to make it work. I decided then to marry her. 
"I proposed to her in March 2012... If I have a list, she surpasses the list of women I have seen. She doesn't hold on to things. If she's wrong, she's quick to apologize. I love her heart for people. With her, you're not worried about infidelity, she's not that kind of a person. I'm really lucky!"
So, all you ladies wishing to get married to "a good man" must learn to be good too. *wink!*

No comments:

Post a Comment