NEWS

Thursday 14 March 2013

Chaz B *Sharing life issues* Quits Inspiration FM

I hardly visit my facebook page but for some reason, I logged in yesterday via mobile and was quite surprised when the first thing I saw was Chaz B's notification of his resignation from Inspiration, 92.3 fm.

He didn't say why he left but from his note, you'll guess it won't be long before he joins another radio station. There were loads of comments lammenting his exit.

For those of you who do not know him, Chaz B is the guy behind 'Sharing life issues with Chaz B' an inspirational program that airs twice a week on 92.3fm.  It is very popular with women as he talks on life issues, profers solutions, give advice and say some very touching prayers.

He had a few haters but lots of people loved him and the program. I'm sure he'll be missed.
See his Facebook notification after the cut.

  1. Dear friends, family, fans n loved ones,
    GUARD YOUR HEART WITH ALL DILIGENCE FOR OUT OF IT FLOW THE ISSUES OF LIFE.
    THIS IS JUST TO INFORM YOU ALL THAT I HAVE RESIGNED FROM INSPIRATION 92.3FM, FOR THIS REASON YOU DID NOT HEAR ME ON AIR LAST NIGHT AND WILL NOT BE HEARING ME AGAIN ON THAT STATION. 
    FOR NOW THIS IS ALL I CHOOSE TO SAY, PLEASE BEAR WITH ME AS THIS OFF AIR SITUATION WILL ONLY LAST A SHORT WHILE!

No comments:

Post a Comment