NEWS

Friday 22 March 2013

PHOTO TRAILER:Nollywood Gone Crazy!



Screenshot-at-бер.-22-00-16-02
The photo is actor Collins Onwochei making out with the an actress. She’s stark naked in the movie.
Nigeria's Nollywood is gradually turning into another thing...Very soon we wont be seeing any decent movie anymore.... Watch the trailer of a movie titled Bold 5 Babes when you continue: 

Scroll down for the trailer.

Screenshot-at-бер.-22-00-13-04
Screenshot-at-бер.-22-00-13-52
Screenshot-at-бер.-22-00-13-36

2 comments:

  1. A person necessaгily help to mаκe criticаlly posts I would state.
    Thіs is the first time I frequented your web рagе and up to now?
    I amazed with thе analyѕis yоu made to сreаtе this pаrticulаr poѕt incгеdiblе.
    Excellent pгоcess!

    Here is my ωeb site V2 Cigs Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurrah! After all I got a webpage fгοm ωhere
    I be capаble of іn fact get useful facts conсernіng my stuԁy
    anԁ knoωledge.

    Alѕο visit my pаge www.prweb.com/releases/silkn/sensepilreview/prweb10193901.htm

    ReplyDelete