NEWS

Saturday 20 October 2012

Van Vicker and Wife Celebrate Ninth Wedding Anniversary

Ghallywood actor,Van Vicker celebrated 9th wedding anniversary with his wife last week. He dated his lovely wife, Adoja for 10 years before they eventually tied the knot in 2003.
The handsome actor who's a Nollywood favourite wrote romantic note to his wife on his Facebook page.
"Its being 19 years with you. 10 years of boy friend, girl friend affair and 9 years of marriage. Where I fall short you strengthen me and I become your strength when you are weak.
"Today I thx God for u and for us and all He's done for us over the years. He is seeing us thru. Let's gun for 25yrs next. Thx for accepting to marry me 9yrs ago. I love lovin u, my wife. Muah."
The couple have three kids; two daughters, J'dyl, J-ian and a son Vj. From Vanguard

No comments:

Post a Comment