NEWS

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Danielle Lloyd poses naked for the first time since losing boob implants

New body ... glamour girl Danielle Lloyd reveals her less busty figure
Closer 
 
 

DANIELLE Lloyd has stripped off for her first naked shoot since having her breast implants removed — but admits she feels self-conscious about her less curvy body.

The 28-year-old glamour model was rushed to hospital in February a few weeks after her THIRD boob job when her breasts started swelling.
Doctors found a life-threatening blood clot and were forced to remove her E-cup implants, leaving her with an AA-cup and scarring.  

Closer
Danielle – who married her footie fella Jamie O’Hara, 25, in May – said: “I’ve been feeling self-conscious about showing off my body, but it feels good to glam up and boost my confidence.”
And Danielle has admitted she hated her body so much she even found it hard to take her clothes off in front of her husband.
The mum-of-two told Closer’s New You magazine: “It was devastating. I never want to be that fragile again.
“I’ve struggled being naked in front of Jamie, although he’s brilliant and says he loves my figure.
“The scarring bothers me, but I’m trying to get my head around it. I’m alive – that’s the most important thing.”
Out now ... Closer
She added: “People have Tweeted awful things since my op, like I’ve got ‘flat tyres for boobs’.
“It’s upsetting, but Jamie reminds me that all that matters is that we’re healthy and happy.”
The former Celebrity Big Brother star has confessed that despite her disastrous plastic surgery seven months ago, she wants MORE surgery in the near future.
She said: “I’d like to have some scar revision or treatment in the future.
“My left breast is quite disfigured – it’s got a fold over where the nipple is so, although I’m dreading the trauma of another op, I’m definitely going to have some reconstructive surgery.”

Former curves ... Danielle has dropped from an E-cup to an AA-cup
As for the future, Danielle hopes another baby will feature, saying: “I’d love a girl.”
Read the full interview with Danielle in Closer’s New You magazine, free with this week’s issue, on sale now.

No comments:

Post a Comment