NEWS

Monday 29 October 2012

Update on K-Solo's Wife: Kike Delivers Baby Boy, Says K-Solo Is Not The Father


"Sorry we neva ad any baby together. Moreover, am sure Bimbo shud b able to giv u d one she was unable to giv u for 7yrs. And less i forget, ur eyes and dat of ur family wud not behold nor carry my child cuz u already denied d pregnancy. Ds pregnancy does not know Oyeniyi family and can neva be an Oyeniyi member. God forbid ! So go bak and tell ur people.

"If u know wat is gud for u, stay off me, my baby and my family. I regret knowin u and ur family and i cause d day i met u. Good riddance to bad rubbish."

The above is a text message purportedly written by Kikelomo on May 1, 2012, and forwarded to her husband in the heat of their crisis, claiming she and K-Solo never had a baby together.

An online media reported on Saturday that Kike has delivered a baby boy at an undisclosed Lagos hospital, mother and child are said to be doing fine. But as a result of the text message she allegedly sent to him, K-Solo has reportedly denied the paternity of the child.

What is really happening between these two? I guess time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment