NEWS

Monday 29 October 2012

Kidnapped: Help find Mrs Remilekun

The lady in the picture above is Mrs Remilekun. She was kidnapped yesterday night at a Mobil Filling station around Omole, Ojodu axis. Any one with useful information concerning her whereabout should please contact the nearest police station or call 08073396179.

Let me share my own experience with you. Some days ago while driving out with my kids, someone called me behind and I stopped, thinking my kids had opened the door or there was probably something wrong with my car. When I wound the glass, the guy told me he was sorry to disturb me but  he has been seeing me around for a while but I was always going into my compound anytime he tried approaching and couldn't get in because of the gate man and fear of been embarrassed.

He then said he has been out of job for some days and he needed some money to take care of his family. You might be wondering why I am telling you this story, it for us to be watchful and prayerful. We are been watched by our neighbors, friends, colleagues, you name them. When you let out a vital information,they strike. 

Let's be careful with what we say and the things we do, the world is full of wicked people. I hope this information will be helpful to someone. I also pray Mrs Remilekun is found safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment