NEWS

Friday 26 October 2012

Dr SID Angry that His Opinion Against D'Banj Was Taped By People He Trusted

At the height of the D’banj and Don Jazzy’s break up, Marvins Records artiste, Dr. Sid was one of the few artistes, who stated in clear terms whose side he was. He even insisted that Don Jazzy was the most important factor in the equation.

So when a leaked conversation that took place between him and pop star, Davido surfaced online, it didn't take many watchers of events by surprise. In the recorded conversation, it was obvious that he held grudges against D'Banj.
Below is how Dr SID reacted to his "negative" remarks against D'Banj:
“I have said all I have to say on this matter and I never had any problem with D’banj. I am entitled to my opinion and it is unfortunate that recording was ever done in the first place. It thought me a lesson on who to speak to and not to speak to. 
"Don Jazzy is my big brother in the industry and I have no regrets at all, joining his camp. He is someone who’s musical opinion I trust above anyone else. He took me out of my comfort zone of just Hip Hop and I am happy to say I am still challenging myself with each new song.”

No comments:

Post a Comment