NEWS

Monday 5 November 2012

Nollywood Actor Accuses His Ex-Wife of Killing Their Son; Trying To Poison Him


Popular Nollywood comic actor, John Okafor, has accused his ex-wife of poisoning his one year old son, Mandela. The actor made this revelation while recounting his ordeal leading up to his son’s death by poisoning in a recent interview.

More shocking is the fact that the funny actor not only accused his ex-wife of poisoning Mandela, but also attempting to kill him. Here is what he said about his ex-wife:

“My ex-wife and her cohorts planned and kidnapped my wife and child; they were later released after 10 days. I paid the ransom and they came home twelve hours later. That child died a year later through poison. The facts later came out but I don’t want to act on it now. You will be surprised the day you hear what really happened, but I don’t want to go into details now.”

No comments:

Post a Comment