NEWS

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Hon. Rotimi Makinde picks 23 year-old beauty queen as wife

Popular actor- turned politician, Hon.Makinde, representing Ife central in the House of Representatives, has taken a new wife, with whom he is palling to walk down the aisle soon.
According to information posted on the social media, the Ife, Osun State- born political took the decision, months back after the marriage with his former wife, Bola collapsed due to irreconcilable differences.
The new lover, Oyebanke Oyelami, is the reigning Miss Osun from Iragbiji, Osun state. She is also a final year student of Political Science, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun state. And is just 23. She is said to be enjoying a robust attention from the lawmaker since they met few months back.



The young and dynamic legislator, actor, hotelier, auto dealer and former accountant at the Nigerian Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), before venturing into politics, recently stepped out with pretty Banke and this is said to have raised a lot of dust as the successful business cum politician was said to have dumped his wife, immediately he got elected into the lower chamber of the National Assembly in 2011.
Hon. Makinde, who had just been given the title Bobagunwa of Ila Oragun bu the Oba Bolarinwa was quoted om the network saying "It took me a while to woe Banke. I have never seen her type. That's why I didn't even waste time when she eventually gave me the chance because I needed to prove to her that I meant business." Rotimi Makinde and Banke had an introduction recently in an undisclosed location in Osun state. Very soon, I learnt they will tie he nuptial knot in a very big way". A source disclosed.
On Monday, November 26, 2012, Encomium Weekly contacted the vibrant politician for further confirmation and this was his response. " I expect the likes of you to know the truth. We parted ways before I met this young, innocent  girl. It is also on the record that we parted in 2010, before the victory of Aregbesola, not to talk about my present status. I confirm to you that the marriage with my ex remains a regret and I am so determined to make a success of this attempt to forge ahead with my new partner. So, help me God.

Source: Encomium Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment