NEWS

Monday 12 November 2012

Becca Ghanaian Singer Dad’s Disowns Her Over Plans To Marry Her Manager


Ghanaian journals are reporting that Ghana’s up and coming beautiful singer, Becca has been disowned by her father, Mr. Acheampong over the singer’s intention to reportedly marry her manager, Kiki Banson.
Mr. Acheampong was quoted to have told a Ghanaian newspaper, “Becca is no more my child and she can do whatever she pleases with her life. She is of no importance to me anymore. She is grown so if she thinks Kiki is the one she really wants to marry, she can go ahead and marry him.
“I have already disowned her. I don’t care if the mother supports her or not. Looking at my health condition now, I wouldn’t want to do anything that will affect me and the rest of the family.
“Everything I gave her has been taken back. She is no more my child and will never be my child, not even when I’m dead.”
The report said that Mr. Acheampong is badly upset with Becca’s decision to marry Kiki, whose marriage collapsed with accusing fingers pointing at Becca over the singer’s relationship with Kiki.
Mr. Acheampong reportedly called Kiki a criminal and a very wicked man who signed his daughter, Becca, at the age of 17 to 18 years by signing her on a 10-year contract without the consent of her parents or any member of the family claiming Becca was 18 years and could decide and choose to do anything she liked.

No comments:

Post a Comment