NEWS

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Phone Sex Crashes another Nollywood Marriage

Gloria Mba with husband                                                                       Thelma ozy nwosu
Actress Gloria Mba loses husband to nollywood makeup artiste Thelma ozy nwosu. "Thelma was having phone sex with my husband!"This is another classic movie from the stables of nollywood but this time the story and characters are real life and the story has branches. Sit back and enjoy the premiere of the movie titled "husband snatching na crime?"

Thelma is a pretty make up artiste in nollywood and the ex girl friend of comedian and online radio personality Steve onu aka yaw.A year ago there was buzz online and in nollywood that Thelma dipped her fingers into actor Segun Arinzes marriage whilst in a serious relationship with yaw.


Insiders confirm it took prayers and fasting to rebuke Thelma out of segun's marriage. This led to yaw dumping Thelma and moving on with his heart..

Well Thelma is in the news again and this time she has crashed the marriage of her best friend ,Actress Gloria Mba whose marriage was contracted to Houston based
Leo kanu on 27/03/11

Gloria announced via her Face book handle that her marriage had crashed.
Insiders squeal that Thelma and Leo who have been having phone sex met in Berlin(Germany) and consummated the affair. The trip was all expenses covered by Leo,the smitten lover boy.

I contacted Gloria on Sunday November 25,2011 and after asking her questions she cut the call after denying that her marriage was crashed. I called her back and rephrased the questions and sighing deeply she opened up.


"Yes my marriage is over and Yes Thelma is part of the reason it crashed"

We asked her what happened and what role Thelma played in the crash.

"I read Thelma and Leo's mails to each other and Thelma doesn't know I know they are dating. I bumped into his inbox. We have our passwords and I just wanted to check,I never bothered to check all this while out of trust but I just got curious and checked and got the shocker. "

We asked her to copy us the mail and if she had confronted her friend and her response was "there is no need to confront Thelma when the marriage is already over and no I cannot copy you the mail. I just want to move on. My ex husband's friend asked me to confront them both but there's no need because it will change nothing. I took Thelma like my own sister and we were so close."

To be fair, we called Thelma and here's what went down.

'Thelma we heard you crashed your friend Gloria Mbas Marriage.

Her Response;

"Oh my goodness this is not real.(Laughing) Is her marriage crashed?has she called me?I know her husband and I was at their wedding.oh my God"

"Thelma we heard you have been mailing Gloria's husband and having phone sex with him. Is this true? are you dating him?''
Thelma dropped the phone and when i called back but she refused to pick the phone.Despite the number of times i tried.

Source: Stella Dimoko Korkus

No comments:

Post a Comment