NEWS

Wednesday 28 November 2012

New Music: T.I. f/ André 3000 – ‘Sorry’

Sorry
T.I. makes no apologies on “Sorry,” his highly-anticipated collaboration with André 3000 off Trouble Man: Heavy Is the Head. The King of the South recounts the hardships he’s faced on the Jazze Pha-produced cut, which features vocals from singer-songwriter Stacy Barthe.
“It’s just more narration of life and the reasons why I should not be sorry for anything that I’ve endured, for anything that I’ve gone through, and the reason why I don’t owe motherfu**ers any apologies,” Tip told Rap-Up.com. “I’ve come all this way from zero. I ain’t got no reason to say sorry to anybody. It’s probably one of the most creative records I’ve done in a long time.”
Tip proclaims the OutKast rapper’s verse as the “dopest 3000 verse outside of an OutKast album ever.” “All some pussy ni**a on the Internet can say is that verse ain’t good/ It’s boring…boring…really?” raps André.
Due December 18, T.I.’s eighth album features appearances from Lil Wayne, R. Kelly, Pink, CeeLo Green, Meek Mill, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment