NEWS

Sunday 6 January 2013

Chris Brown Surprises Sevyn on ’106 & Park’ Chris Brown, Sevyn, Paigion, and Bow Wow

Chris Brown, Sevyn, Paigion, and Bow Wow
Sevyn Streeter dropped by “106 & Park” on Friday to premiere her video for “I Like It.” But she had no clue about the surprise Bow Wow had waiting for her. During their interview, the “106″ co-host brought out Chris Brown, who signed Sevyn to his label CBE.
Chris bestowed praise on the singer-songwriter. “Her work ethic is beyond amazing, so I kinda learnt from her in a way,” he said.
Sevyn returned the compliment. “I’m around greatness. I learn so much every day,” she responded.
She also offered some insight into her upcoming CBE/Atlantic Records debut. “The core of it is definitely going to be R&B and urban, especially the ’90s. I’m kinda a little obsessed with the ’90s,” she said.
Read the rest of this entry »

No comments:

Post a Comment