NEWS

Monday 21 January 2013

Linda Ikeji Is An Hermaphrodite - Jim Iyke

Linda posted the pictures of Jim Iyke above showing off his six packs on her blog and Jim Iyke was not pleased with the comments on the post and promptly hit back at her on twitter.

 Some of my Igbo friends might accuse me of not 'liking' Linda for this post. But I think such people should know that I'm just doing my job. I don't have any reason whatsoever to hate anyone. Never!

Back to the subject. Nollywood bad boy, Jim Iyke shared a topless photo of himself on twitter. Linda posted the same photo on her blog in her usual 'harmless' style, knowing that her crazy commenters will criticize the actor's 'six packs'.

Obviously, Jim wasn't happy with some of the comments and he's blaming Linda. See his tweet above.

No comments:

Post a Comment