NEWS

Wednesday 15 August 2012

I am not a Prostitute – Upcoming Nollywood Actress “Blessing Ejharevba


The actress who acted as a prostitute in a yet to be released Yoruba movie, “Ija Asewo” that had her breasts popped out in a location picture with actresses like Dayo Amusa, Sikira Sindodo, Doris Simeon and Laide Bakare has cried out that she is not a prostitute.
The beautiful actress whose real name is Blessing Ejharevba hails from Edo state Nigeria is one of the actresses on the bloc.
Blessing was a student of Emem Isong`s Royal Arts Academy and is presently an Accounting student at the Lagos State Polytechnic.
”This is not my first movie , I have featured in movies like “YARA KEFA”, “ABI KO SI OLOLRUN”, “ORO”, “STIGMA”….I don’t know why I have to be tagged a prostitute when all I did was interpret the role given to me. I dont live in a hotel, i am not new in the industry and am still going to be around for a very long time” she said.
When asked if she as been harassed publicly, she said” Yes,even in school some of my mates call me a prostitute, I am not moved i know this is a story for my glory” she concluded.
Source: nigeriafilms.com

No comments:

Post a Comment