NEWS

Tuesday 21 August 2012

RIHANNA CRIES: 'We love each other & we probably always will.' Rihanna reveals her feelings for CB

I almost feel sorry for Chris Brown's current girlfriend, Karreuche Tran. It's like she doesn't exist...at least in Rihanna's world. The singer cried while talking about her ex to Oprah Winfrey. She said they are still close and will always love each other.
'We've been working on our friendship again and now we're very close friends. And that's not anything we're going to try to change. It's still difficult to see him, because my feelings are conflicting. It's awkward because I still love him.
'My stomach drops and I have to maintain this poker face and not let it get to the outer part of me. I have to maintain it and suppress it. When you don't understand those feelings you can make a lot of mistakes.'
'I think he is the love of my life. He was my first love.'
Rihanna has been officially single for almost two years now. She's probably waiting for him to be done with Karreuche..:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment