NEWS

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Am Worried My Fiance Does Not Tell Me Important Things About His Life

Hi BMB readers,
I have been dating a guy for 7 years and we are soon getting married. The issue that I have is that there is a serious lack of communication. I am always the last to know about important things in his life, and the only way that I find out is if I continuously ask questions.  For example when he got a job, he didn’t tell me until I asked, where are you always going to in the mornings, to which he replied ‘I am going to work’ my mouth literally fell to the floor. Furthermore when he bought a new car I wasn’t informed I arrived at his house thinking he had a guest and when I asked who’s car is that he said mine. To say I was astonished would be an understatement. Now my question is this, as much as I love him can I possibly marry someone who doesn’t feel I am important enough to know about the important things that happen in his life?

No comments:

Post a Comment