Faith Evans reps for her ladies on her upcoming album R&B Divas, which serves as the companion to TV One’s reality series of the same name. Due October 2, the 12 tracks include duets with her fellow divas including Fantasia, Kelly Price, Keke Wyatt, Syleena Johnson, and Monifah, with production from Claude Kelly and Chuck Harmony (“Tears of Joy”) and 1500 or Nothin’ (“Dumb”).
Proceeds from the album will benefit the Whitney E. Houston Academy of Creative and Performing Arts.
“I’m extremely excited about executive producing this Faith Evans R&B Divas album and working beside some of the premiere female R&B vocalists of our generation,” said Faith. “I’m also proud to honor my dear friend and music icon, Ms. Whitney Houston, and give back to the community in doing my part to help save performing arts
in schools. Making this album has been an incredible experience, and
every true fan of R&B music will be touched by these beautiful songs
of love, hope, and triumph!”
See the tracklisting below.
R&B Divas Tracklisting
1. “Lovin’ Me” feat. Nicci Gilbert, Monifah, Syleena Johnson, and Keke Wyatt
2. “Tears of Joy”
3. “Mr. Supafly” feat. Keke Wyatt
4. “Too High for Love”
5. “SisterFriend” feat. Nicci Gilbert, Monifah, Syleena Johnson, and Keke Wyatt
7. “Sometimes” feat. Nicci Gilbert and Helene “Mom” Gilbert
8. “True Colors” feat. Fantasia and Kelly Price
9. “Stonewall” feat. Syleena Johnson
10. “She’s Me” feat. Monifah
11. “Soon As I Get Home” (Live in L.A.)
12. “Jesus Loves” feat. Kelly Price