10 Reasons to Date a Teacher
Know a cute teacher you’re considering asking out? Do it!
Here are 15 reasons to date a teacher:
1. They’re conversationalists. All day long, teachers work to connect with students of all kinds of backgrounds, intellectual levels and work ethics.
2. Teachers can charm parents. They meet with them a lot, and know how to put people at ease. Date a teacher, and you won’t have to stress about the inevitable meet-the-parents dinner.
3. Teachers adapt quickly, whether it’s welcoming new students or embracing new curriculum. Change doesn’t faze them.
4. Teachers can explain the same thing in a variety of ways until a point is made effectively, making sure that miscommunication doesn’t hurt the relationship.
5. Teachers are patient. At least the good ones are.
6. Teachers are great with kids. So if you’re looking for the parent of your future children, a teacher is a great candidate.
7. Teachers are up on the latest lingo and pop-culture trends. If you want to know what’s hip with kids these days, your date will know.
8. They have the summer off — and all holidays.
9. Coming up with fun, creative solutions to problems is part of their day job. Teachers make problem-solving fun!
10. Teachers have great — and predictable — hours. You can plan consistent date nights with ease.