NEWS

Wednesday 15 May 2013

"My 4-Months Old Daughter Has Hips" - Mercy Johnson

This is what the actress said in a recent interview. Read it below:

What is your definition of a sexy woman?
Sexy is inbuilt. It’s just how you feel about yourself. For me, sexy is confidence. It mustn’t be about the Malaysian hair or the Gucci bag or the big bum. It’s about you liking yourself just the way you are.

But most people would call you sexy because of your figure…For me, it just runs in my family. I don’t work out or do anything. I’m just trying now to work out and swim to lose weight and get back to work so Odi doesn’t get to call me Orobo again. When I bath Purity in the morning and I see the curve of her hips, I say “Oh my God, Odi. Purity has hips” then he says, “She is just 4 months old, shut up”.

No comments:

Post a Comment