NEWS

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Adaora Akubilo, Responds To Her Critics

You all saw her Sports Illustrated photos some weeks back and some of you criticized her. The sexy Nigerian-American Sports Illustrated model has responded to the criticisms. She tells Culture Shock Nigerians:
Well, what I would say about the blog posts and the nudity thing, my father is very proud of me, first and foremost. I am a well rounded individual. I did everything he wanted me to do, and kind of like what I wanted to do, like going to school, getting my education, and this is just something that I’m adding to my resume and my life achievements and accomplishments so he’s very proud of me.  And as long as I’m happy that’s all he cares about.
[My photos] are done in a tasteful way.  I’m not out there, boobs all out {laughs}. Like I’m being a little coy with it, you know, I’m kind of like hiding it a little bit.  I’m hiding my boob, it’s not all out there like hello {laughs]. No one knows what my nipples look like.
It’s not all out there.  It’s done in a very tasteful way and I would never compromise myself.  If I wasn’t comfortable doing it and if I felt like I was in some way doing something that would embarrass my family, I would never do anything that would embarrass my family or myself for that matter.
So nudity done in a tasteful way, and if you’re comfortable, God created these bodies of ours, you know, I’m just celebrating it.  And getting paid at the same time so that’s a good thing.
Read the full interview HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment