NEWS

Tuesday 7 October 2014

Nicki Minaj Too Busy To Have Kids

Judith frank Edet

Curvaceous rapperNicki Minaj loves the idea of having a family but right now she is too busy to start one. The ‘Anaconda’ singer feels that it’s not yet ripe to have a family with her boyfriend. Safaree Samuels because she not ready to take a break from her souring career anytime soon.
She made his known to L’ Uomo Vogue magazine which she covered;
‘I don’t want to work my whole life without ever experiencing the joys of a family.
‘The time is not yet ripe, but when I decide to get married and become a mother, I would like to take a hiatus and dedicate myself completely to my child.
‘Family has always been very important to me, and that is why I want to wait until the right moment before starting my own. Right now I am too busy, but at a certain point the situation will change.’
Nicki accepts that she adores Beyoncé, who she has collaborated with in the remix of Beyonce’s new song; flawless. She also performed with Bey in France last month. Nicki also confessed that she admires the way Beyoncé cares for her two-year-old daughter, Blue Ivy;
 ‘Seeing Beyoncé with her daughter Blue Ivy and husband Jay Z was so tender, and it showed me that it is possible to be an animal on stage and a caring mother at the same time

No comments:

Post a Comment