NEWS

Thursday 4 September 2014

My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because of Money

When a lady meets a man who is ready to calm down and marry her, she should be happy. Some guys are not that cool ahead and they take actions based on flimsy excuses. Read this girl's touching story:
My ex-boyfriend and I had a conversation recently about the reason he dumped me four years ago to marry another girl he'd started dating about two years after we started dating. My ex and I started dating in 2008, but by early 2010 he met another woman who he married nine months later. He broke up with me just four months before the wedding. 
I was so hurt and devastated that for three years I would not give another man a chance. I didn't have closure because I was tormented by why he chose another woman over me. Eventually we had the conversation yesterday after we met at a mutual friend's wedding on Saturday. What he told me was shocking. He said he loved me more but decided to marry the other lady because she earned more than I did. I was earning N85k at the time while the lady was earning N250k. He figured an extra N165k was enough reason to marry her. 
How is this even a reason to marry? Are some men this small minded? Is this a genuine reason or he just said it to throw me off? I wanted closure but this has made me more confused.
Dear ladies, love can be stressful and confusing, just stay positive.

1 comment:

  1. After being in relationship with him for 3 years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the other ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, lotto, his email is DRAISEDIONSPELLCASTER@OUTLOOK.COM you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or any other problem like wining lottery.

    ReplyDelete